- Records journal entries related to petty cash, employees travel, employee loans and deduction, and medical Insurance. .
- Manage AR/ AP Accounts.
- Reviews and records sales commissions.
- Prepare monthly adjustment entries (prepaid, depreciation, and accruals).
- Manage the issuing, recording, reconciliation, replenishment, safeguarding, and accounting entries of petty cash.
- Any additional assignment requested by the direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. 1-3 years of proven related experience.
• Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to HR@bci.ps , please indicate job title in the subject line.
• Deadline for submitting applications is 16/04/2018 only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews
15/04/2018 10:46 am 515