Field: Marketing & Communications
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 31-Dec-2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in setting up processes and procedures for assigned segment
- Providing feed-back to support / develop existing and new segment as well as Loyalty and retention activities.
- Creating promotions to increase usage towards assigned segment.
- Insuring achieving the targeted ARPU along with acquisitions for assigned segment.
- Defining the best criteria to lower consumer segment churn and enhance loyalty.
- Following-up on offers/promotions for assigned segment evaluation including analyzing existing offers/promotions data, as well as analyzing collected data about the market and competition.
- Initiating and following-up communication on the assigned segment offers/promotions in their different phases.
- Providing training & support on new/existing assigned Segment consumer offers/promotions internally and externally.
- Monitoring and enticing the assigned segment market share.
- Working closely with other marketing functions including MARCOM, PR, and Products & Services to ensure appropriate implementation of any new/existing offer/campaign.
- Working extensively with other departments including Customer Care, Finance, Sales, & IT to ensure full understanding and implementation of any newly released/updated offer or/and campaign fall under assigned segment.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a business environment.
- Bachelor degree in MIS / Business.
- CFA and Master Degree is a plus.
- Advance skills in MS office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Practical experience in statistical tools and techniques (Cluster Analysis, Decision Tree SPSS).
- Performing statistical analysis of business data.
- Knowledge/experience in product/business development is required.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English (oral and written).
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Outstanding analytical thinking
- Customer Focused and Oriented
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Concrete problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills, specifically spreadsheets and data management
- Other duties as assigned by management
10/12/2017 01:50 pm 415